Skip to main content

DEAD LAKE BY DARCY COATES.

Dead Lake, a supernatural thriller by Darcy Coates is a story of an artist Sam, who is battling the artist block and hence decides to take a week off from city life and stay in recluse at her uncle's lake house cabin with no neighbours, no phone hence no distractions at all.

But there is something deeply unnatural niggling in the lake. Sam discovers that someone is stalking her. She catches the glimpses of a tall, strange man standing at the end of dock, staring intently into the swirling water below, but when she goes out there he is gone...


                Image result for dead lake book

Most of the time she is hallucinating as she does not remember painting anything and yet her hands are covered with paint. Someone had crept into her cabin disabled her car and other communication devices leaving her stranded with no way of contact.

Later, she discovers that a lot of people have gone missing on a hiking trails close to where she is living now.
Will she survive? or will she just disappear like any other..?

Well.., to know that you need to read the book.

If you are up for a quick, fun, full of thrill and suspense read, then this book will serve to be the perfect evening read!

A good read!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOCKDOWN LIFE

LOCKDOWN LIFE #StayHome #StaySafe #StaySane HOME Khush yaar…, you know what, tomorrow we have this seminar on Software Testing and Quality Assurance for which we are supposed to download loads of applications and what not, and, and, on the top of it, its going to be for like six long hours ( with just half an hour lunch break) can you believe it…! Firstly, the idea of working Saturday does not fit in my brain… Secondly, it’s for six long hours… No actually, five and half long hours, thirty minutes lunch break…, Khushi interjects. Well, okay, I edit. Secondly, it’s for like five and half long hours… Lastly, ‘ATTENDANCE IS COMPULSORY’, I say it with a tinge of annoyance in my voice to my dearest roomie Khushi. Wait, wait, wait, hang on there, take it easy bro…, says Khushi. Well, you are right, but I really don’t want it to happen, you know. Khush, I was actually thinking to download all the required software tomorrow morning. What say? For now, I should j

MOVIE RECOMMENDATION: THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS...

'The Pursuit of Happyness' is a 2006 American biographical drama film directed by Gabriele Muccino starring Will Smith as Chris Gardner and Jaden Smith as Gardner's son, Christopher. The movie starts with Chris Gardner dropping his little kid Christopher to the playschool. Chris Gardner: [narrating] I met my father for the first time when I was 28 years old. I made up my mind that when I had children, my children were going to know who their father was.. Chris Gardner invests his entire life savings in portable bone density scanner which he sold for a living. Chris Gardner: This part of my life story .., this part is called riding a bus..  He was not able to sell enough scanners so as to pay the bills and the rent. The time lag between the sales and growing financial demands enrage his already bitter and alienated wife Linda, who works as hotel maid. Chris Gardner: This part of my life is called being stupid.. Trusting a hippie girl with his scanner (meanwh